Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring, St. Pat's Day & Bunnies!



Hey guys!


Well, the Olympics are over and I can get back to this now. :)


As you can see from my bunnies here, (and my Etsy-mini to the right) I've been busy creating and trying to get into the Spring mood.


I have to admit, I'm quite the Winter person. All year long I look forward to Fall/Winter and normally hate Spring and Summer.

But you know? We've ALL had a hell of a Winter this time around. And this year??? I cannot WAIT for the Cherry Blossoms to bloom, the birds coming back, the warmer weather and not looking like the Sta-Puf Marshmallow man in tons of layers....it's time this Winter ended and for the pretty colors to come on back.


As St. Pat's Day celebrations start next week, I made sure to make some pieces to get you in the mood and feel lucky all year long!


Oh and what do I mean by "next week"?


Well here in my town, we ALWAYS celebrate on parade day. Usually the Sat. before St. Patrick's Day (unless St. Pat's actually falls on a Saturday) the festivities begin after the parade has ended. And then it's every man and woman for themselves. LOL


So be sure to check out my Shamrock goodies!


As for the Spring season? If you're like me, you think light, pretty pastels....Easter Egg colors, tulips (my favorite flower btw) anything to take the Winter gray's go bye-bye.


So I've made a few pairs that, while similar in style, use some fun and pretty light colors. They can be casual or dressy and can even make pretty gifts.


Finally, my bunnies!


(click on the pic above for a better look at them in all of their cuteness)


I do have more of these little guys but for now, I wanted to get at least one pair of them up. I hope you think they are as cuddly as I do!



I hope you all like my newest pieces...gonna do something different this time and leave you all with a nice pic of our local Cherry Blossoms from last year. We can all use a little pretty!




Until next time.....



1 comment: