Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Technology Good vs. Evil

I had one of those days where technology both worked for and against me.

On one hand, my new Craftopolis ad that I've got running this week has already been brining traffic to my website. I've gotten more hits in one day than I've had in a while. I'm thinking this is a good thing!

(now if the sales fairy would find me it would be even better)

At the same time all of this has been going on, I did some site updating today and while trying to do so, my program froze, the coding got all screwed up and it took hours longer than I thought it would.

I'm happy to say that after much frustration and threatening to throw my laptop out the window, I figured out the problem and all is right with the world again.

It always amazes me how life balances out sometimes.


PS. The laptop has survived the ordeal and will be here to live another day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it all turned out finally and your labtop survived! Technology is so amazing and frustrating at the same time!

    ReplyDelete