Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Breast Cancer Fundraiser














Hey all,

For the month of October, 10% of all sales of items in my "Pink for a Cure" section of my shop will go to the Susan G. Komen foundation for breast cancer.

As someone who has had family and friends touched by this illness, I wanted to help in a different way than just my normal direct contribution to the foundation.

And while I applaud the pink ribbon campaign and all it's done for the cause...pink is good for more than just ribbons!

So please, come and see my Pink for a Cure items. Pick up a gift for a friend or for yourself and do something good in the process!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7121419&section_id=6456257


PS. Be sure to check out my new Fall/Halloween section too! :)



Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. GREAT cause, Goblet... I lost a friend to breast cancer, she was 34 years of age and left two sons, aged 3 & 6... Terrible. I have a piece in my shop named for her, Elizabeth, which raises money for Komen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cause. I also blogged about October and the Breast Cancer awareness and the team on Etsy supporting cancer research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, simple earrings. For a great cause too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you but you know, it's not just the one pair...it's all of the pink listings in my shop. :)

    ReplyDelete