Monday, February 15, 2010

Inspiration comes from the strangest of places...



As you guys know (and if you don't, feel free to read old posts here), I am a treasury fanatic.


I've done so many now, that sometimes finding new ideas for them gets to be a little bit of a problem.


And then, life happens.


The other night I had a little fall and while in general I'm fine, I did end up with some interesting bruises.


Thus my inspiration for the Black and Blue treasury!


Just when you think your creative juices have left you, BOOM! (literally)


Feel free to click on the link to see the treasury live, it's going for two more days...or click on the image for a larger view of these folks wonderful creations.


I'm also going to include here the image of the full treasury--the 12 live pics along with the 4 alternates. Because I happen to think they are pretty nifty too!!!


Enjoy the choices and your evenings.
Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Lovely treasury. I guess every cloud really does have a silver lining!

    ReplyDelete