Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have a meeting with a shop tomorrow....


I'm finally going into a local shop tomorrow morning to see if they will carry my jewelry.
I met one of the owners at a Chamber of Commerce open house thing a few weeks ago and she was telling me how they like to use local talent.
I of course perked up and gave her my card, showed her what I was wearing, had a nice little chat.
Then I got the flu. ugh
So I called last week to see if she was still interested and lo-and-behold, I will be going down there tomorrow morning with my jewelry in tow.
NOW, I should let you guys know...
Because I need to bring down a decent selection of items, my Etsy shop will be in 'vacation mode' while I'm out at this meeting.
Soooo, if there are any pieces you are interested in, you should jump on them today, because once they are gone, they are gone!
Keep your fingers crossed for me and I'll tell y'all how it goes!!!
Until next time......

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! I just stated selling on comission to a gift shop and its going well. I miss the interaction with the customer, but not the paycheck! Good for you. Sending positive thoughts your way and glad ou are over the flu - Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those little elf-in penguins! I got some penguin action on my dog blog - http://fidosfunkfashion.blogspot.com. Take care with that flu - nowhere until 24 hours without fever. For you and everybody else too. Fluid is your friend.

    ReplyDelete