Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Very Excited!


Every year our local paper publishes a Holiday gift guide every Thursday through Christmas (with the exception of Thanksgiving Day of course).

This year I took an ad out in two of those issues!

My friend (a marketing guru in his own right) was kind enough to create the ad for me and the first run is this Thursday.

This is the first time I've spent this kind of money on an ad so I'm a little nervous, but very excited to see what happens!
Please click on the ad to see it in it's right size. :)

So here's hoping that the Holiday sales pick up for all of us!


Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Exciting! You'll have to post a picture of your ad in the guide here! Wishing you many sales from it!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added it now. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is scary. Will you make enough sales to pay for the ad? Will you make a profit? Ads in my local paper are expensive - I'm not ready for that step yet. Best of luck! I'm followoing now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm scared to death--they were pretty costly but I live in a decent sized city and it goes into my local paper and a neighboring city's local paper. So hopefully this will all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful ad and I hope it brings you lots of success!

    ReplyDelete